ABOUT AUTHOR

Saturday, January 21, 2017

I am not married: Popy

9612c09332f28745ce39d5437a81106e-6.1Film actress Sadika Parvin Popy. Photo: Prothom Alo

"I have reportedly been married for several times. Some rumours about my marriage reach me and others don't. Most interestingly, even I do not know that I'm getting married," film actress Sadika Parvin Popy said, reacting to the buzz of her marriage.

Popy said, "There's nothing to hide about marriage. It's a big decision, a step into a new life. I will certainly inform you when I get married."
The actress admitted that she is already in a relationship but it may take time to decide about marriage.
Popy said she is married to her work.
She said that she was looking for a perfect partner, a partner who shows respect, love and care for her career and family.
"I want to make sure that I can share everything with him and depend on him. The man also has to be cultured and modern," said the actress.
Three-time national award winner actress Popy has little work to do now. She said she is very fussy about her work and does take on all the work offers that come to her. She selects work according to the demands of her fans and followers. But she assured her fans that she will soon be back with brand new performances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello