ABOUT AUTHOR

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sharika splits with husband

185a8df9532faad43cb3876e8d624b87-Untitled-7
Model and actress Sharika has finally revealed that she and her husband are not together anymore. 
A number of online news portals and newspapers recently published reports of a divorce between the actress and her husband, but this is the first time she spoke about this. 
"I tried my best to make this relationship work. But I have failed," said a teary Sharika. 
However, she did not want to give any more details. 
"I don't want to demean anyone by giving away all details," she said. 
Sarika tied the knot with businessman Mahim in 2014 without her parents' consent. 
"I married him without anybody's consent. I don't think I get to talk about it with anyone," said Sharika. 
She is currently living at her father's place in Dhanmondi along with her daughter. 
The actress has got busy with acting and modeling after a three-year hiatus. 
When asked what kept her away from the media, she said, "I was away from the media for the sake of my family. However, my in-laws never discouraged me about my career," said Sharika. 
"I have returned to where I belong," she added. 
"I am living with my parents, taking care of my baby, and working in the media. I am doing fine," Sharika said.
http://linkshrink.net/7QY5Pj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello