ABOUT AUTHOR

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Bubli to lip-sync to her sister

BubliNajmin Mimi and Bubli.

In her Dhaka film career, actress Bubli has an elongated experience to lip-sync to many playback singers in many films.
But, Shahadat Hossain’s film 'Ahangkar' is set to make a special occasion for her as the actress will sing to the beat of a song sung by her younger sister Najmin Mimi.
Mimi’s playback in the film is a dual enrolment pairing with Imran in a song titled 'Buker Bhetor'. Popular music director Imtiaz Ahmed Bulbul will conduct the song.
The surprise gift takes the siblings over the moon.
"Bulbul bhai told me before recording 'a surprise is waiting.’ Later Bubli unveiled the secret."
"I have enrolled in nearly 500 songs. But it's a special one. No song makes me so excited barring this one. When I came to know that Bubli will lip-sync to me, it creates a special feeling in me," Mimi added.
Bubli said, "This is for the first time, I'm going to lip-sync to my sister. I think it will be an invaluable memory for us."
http://linkshrink.net/7QY5Pj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello